About

Salvete omnes,
Currently a student at Wyoming Catholic College (WCC), I'm eager for the chance to illustrate the unitive goal of our curriculum, learning the truth as a concordant goal, through this blog attempt, which will span wide-ranging subjects (if I get there) and help me to answer the challenge of a fellow student to me that I have a creative hobby.
I'm from Indiana, although I almost typed Wyoming, which is where I now reside while attending WCC. Interested in aviation, I decided to include "Air Latin" in the title, as I like aviation and am now studying Latin. "IND-WCC-Catholic Outpost" also reflects my aviation interest as a route encoding, as if I were taking Air Latin from Indiana to Wyoming Catholic. Also, I put "Catholic Outpost" in the title as well to combine a recent new thought I have been having (more/invitations later).
Secret family, a "Sanctum Mysterium", a Holy Mystery. A family, a life thought rigid, and old-fashioned by the world. A family that would be rejected by the world, but in itself attempts to model holiness. "Secret family" in the Catholic sense is a new phrase I believe, but one I plan to relate to the Catholic concept of the "secret prayer"; my blog address is a summary of a goal and way of thinking I hope to expand upon later. For now, however.,may God bless you all, valete, and thank you for reading.
Note: It has come to my attention that there is a quite perverted/bad meaning of the term "secret family". I came with the term and my definition completely on my own, and it (my definition) has nothing to do with the perverted meaning of the phrase.

Comments